Department: Atoka Campus
Reports to: Campus Lead Pastor
Employment Type: Full-Time
– Sunday: 7am – 1pm
– Monday: 8am – 5pm
– Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
– Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
– Thursday: 8am – 5pm
*Attend or Lead One LifeGroup Weekly (No Less than 1 Hour)
Summary of Position
The Campus Administrator leads, organizes and delegates oversight and management of all staff and operations at their campus. Working closely with the Campus Lead Pastor as their visionary, they help with special projects, PCO operations, event coordination, hospitality, and public relations of the campus as well as lead staff and volunteer culture and implement directives of the Campus Lead Pastor.
- Oversees the daily and weekly workflow of the department, including scheduling staff.
- Performs the duties of time-clock administration for each staff position listed above.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations, including annual written feedback.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Partners with the Campus Lead Pastor to understand, implement and execute the campus’s vision and strategy for operations, projects, events and services.
- Leads the staff culture within their campus and maintains responsibility for the work environment atmosphere.
- Schedules, sets agenda for, and leads team meetings with staff and volunteers.
- Recognizes and helps develop gifts within each individual they supervise, including but not limited to creating personal development plans with each employee and planning team building opportunities for the whole team.
- Provides direction for facilities upkeep and remodels.
- Assists Campus Lead Pastor with the campus budget development (annually) and hold them accountable to the budget throughout the year.
- Works with Central Support functions when necessary to receive assistance with Accounting, HR, Legal, or Technology related issues and needs.
- Manage special projects as assigned by the Campus Lead Pastor
- Direct the operations of PCO for the campus; includes but is not limited to setting up check-ins for events, implementing lists, forms and workflows, assisting team leaders in setting up service positions, using registrations for events.
- Coordinate events for the campus.
- Partner with the Campus Lead Pastor to understand and then communicate to volunteers the vision and heart of the organization.
- Set the culture and tone for volunteers who greet congregants and drive connection, relationship and discipleship for congregants.
- Assist with hospitality and life group facilitation as needed.
- Foster and cultivate a culture of excellence, fun and teamwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Must be a team player: humble, hungry, and smart.
- Thorough understanding and agreement with the values of Victory Life Church.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive thinker – able to identify and resolve issues before they begin, if possible.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Confidence and willingness to disagree and constructively push back with the Campus Lead Pastor
Education and Experience
- Two years of management experience preferred.
- Experience leading or serving on a Grow Team or Life Group preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the campus’s facilities.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the ministry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States and proof of eligibility will be contemporaneously required upon acceptance of an employment offer. Any resulting employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by Victory Life Church in its sole discretion.