Position Title: Campus Support Staff
Department: Admin / Facilities
Reports to: Campus Lead Pastor
Employment Type: Part-Time, 16-20 hours per week. (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
Pay Range: $8 – $11/hour
Summary of Position:
Administrative Assistant, Routine cleaning of facilities at the Texarkana Campus.
- Data Entry
- Scribe, note-taking
- Expense Reports
- Work with Central IT remotely to fix local issues
- Facilities: Preparing and cleaning facilities. Lead, recruit, and schedule Facility Team Volunteers.
- Vacuum, mop, dust, clean windows
- Clean bathrooms
- Identify and report possible repairs needed
- Reset sanctuary for service
- Stock consumables
- Ensure campus is service-ready, Next Steps is ready, and classrooms are ready for volunteers
Technical /Functional Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Assist Campus Lead Pastor on office days (Tuesday, Thursday and some Saturdays
- Serve with excellence
- Servant’s Heart
- Must be a team player which is considered to be one who is humble, hungry, and smart
- Share the values of Victory Life Church
- Maintain compassion and confidentiality to those we serve
*This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the ministry.
*Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States and proof of eligibility will be contemporaneously required upon acceptance of an employment offer. Any resulting employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by Victory Life Church in its sole discretion.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.