Days & Times
Need to attend online?
What to Expect
Service lasts about 75mins. Have children 11 years or younger? Have youth ages 12-18 years?
Our services are available on the following platforms.
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. In preparation for meeting in our building, we have been monitoring the Governor’s recommendations and are taking the following steps to observe the guidelines:
- We will continue diligently cleaning and disinfecting our facilities before each service.
- We will have Hug/No-Hug stickers available to wear to avoid any awkward conversations.
- Masks are available but not required. As always, we want to honor each person’s convictions.
- We are removing rows and adding additional space for social distancing in our sanctuary.
- We will have kids, preschool, and nursery operational.
- Cleaned and disinfected surfaces.
- For touch free kids check-in, we will have a kids’ team member check in your children at the check-in station.
- Kids are always welcome to join us in the main services, if you do not feel comfortable having them in class at this time.
- Offering time will be during worship and can be given in the buckets provided on stage steps and in the connect box that is still available in the back by the sanctuary doors. Giving is also available via the app and online.
- At this time, we will not be offering coffee, water or snacks but feel free to bring your own!
- If you, or someone in your family, is running a fever of 100 or more, or feeling ill, we ask that you please stay home, but also let us know. We want to pray for you and help in any way we can.
- Sunday’s service lasts about 75mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45min message.
- The 1st Wednesday’s service starts with 3 songs followed by a 35-40min message.
- The remaining Wednesday’s services will be Life Group evenings not held at the Church Campus.
Kids check-in stations are located in the hallway on the left once you enter the foyer. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible.
When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc.
Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself.
Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs and 6-11yrs.
- Drop off for birth to 5yrs old begins 15mins before the service begins. Drop off for ages 6-11yrs old begins after worship.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
If we need to contact you during the service, we will put the number for your child on the screen.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUT
Kid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed.
Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
- Youth meets every Wednesday at 6:30pm.
- They will have activities & fellowship followed by a 15-20mins message.