Victory Life Church is committed to building healthy churches full of people who love God, love people, and serve both.
Our mission is simply this: build healthy churches that are growing people in Christ.
We believe people grow when they are connected to a local community where they worship and serve God together.
Victory Life Church is one church that meets together in multiple locations across Oklahoma, Texas and Online. We are connected to people all over the United States and all over the world. No matter who you are, where you’ve been, or what you’ve done you will be welcomed into our family.
God is love. We are a group of people sold out to the grace and love of Jesus. We’ve experienced it and we want to share it with you! We’d love for you and your family to join us at any of our locations.
Jesus said that love is the primary way people can tell if we are His followers (John 13:34-35). Our heart’s desire is to fulfill that mission. We want to be a community of people that practice radical hospitality.
We would love for you and your family to find friendship and community at Victory. Our Kid’s and Youth ministries are designed to help your children grow in Christ and find friendship no matter what stage of life they are in. Our Life Groups are a great way to get better connected and develop relationships with other people who may share your interests. We want to help you find a place to belong.
Love involves action. In order to fully follow Jesus, we need to be willing and ready to serve. Serving is how we make a difference in other’s lives.
Victory Life Church believes that each one of us is gifted by the Holy Spirit with gifts to build up the church (1 Corinthians 12:4-7). When each of us serves one another with those gifts, we all grow (Ephesians 4:15-16). We’d love to help you get connected to a ministry team or one of our outreach ministries to begin fulﬁlling God’s call on your life!
What to expect
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about an hour and a half.
- Engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Pastor Duane or another pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun and relatable teaching for your kids and youth.
Find your next step:
- A way to connect. Life Groups are the people that you can laugh, grow, and serve with! We have Life Groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. There are many areas of ministry that you can serve at Victory Life Church!
- A way to grow. We want to provide you with the tools you need to grow in your relationship with the Lord. You can download sermons from our pastors to keep learning!
Your family can expect:
- A place just for kids! Each Kids service provides fun worship and relatable teaching for your kids. We have classes for Newborns-11 year olds!
- A smooth transition. Middle-school Youth meet on the weekends with worship, teaching and discussion relevant for your pre-teens to help make the transition from elementary to middle school (depending on location).
- A time for teens. Youth meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. for students age 12 – 12th grade. Packed with fast-paced student led worship and activities, it’s applicable teaching for issues teens face daily (depending on location).