Days & Times
Service & Kids
Need to attend online?
What to Expect
COVID-19 Specific Info. How to get to us. Service lasts about 90mins. Have children 11 years or younger? Have youth ages 12-18 years?
Our services are available on the following platforms.Facebook
- Weekend service lasts about 90mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45mins message.
- There will be a table setup in the back of every service with Communion Elements available for anyone who would like to partake. They will be setup in a way that the wafer and juice can be picked up without having to touch anything else for cleanliness.
- Wednesday service starts with 2 songs followed by a 35-40mins message followed by a time of prayer. This is a family-style service with ages 11 and under joining in the adult service.
PRE-SERVICE CHECK-INKids check-in stations are located in the hallway after the foyer. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible. When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc. To save some time at check-in, you can complete this pre-check-in form. Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself. Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs, and 6-11yrs
- Drop off for birth to 11yrs old begins 15mins before the service begins.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
DURING SERVICEIf we need to contact you during the service, we will text the parent.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUTKid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed. Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
- VL Youth meets every Wednesday upstairs. There are signs directing to the stairs.
- The service is created to allow for youth to grow in their relationship with God and others in a fun and engaging atmosphere.
From historic Route 66 on the square in downtown Chandler, Oklahoma, take 8th Street East. Go downhill and across the railroad tracks, and over the next hill where a scenic valley opens up. The church building is in the valley. There is plenty of paved parking and everything is wheelchair accessible.
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. In preparation for meeting in our building, we have been monitoring the Governor’s recommendations and are taking the following steps to observe the guidelines:
- We will continue diligently cleaning and disinfecting our facilities before each service.
- Masks are available but not required. As always, we want to honor each person’s convictions.
- If you, or someone in your family, is running a fever of 100 or more, or feeling ill, we ask that you please stay home, but also let us know. We want to pray for you and help in any way we can.
Steve PolaskiCampus Lead Pastor
Juliette NewcombWorship Pastor
Schedule a VisitWe’d love to keep a look out for you!