What to Expect
Service lasts about 90mins.
- Each service lasts about 75mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45min message.
- The 3rd Wednesday service of each month is simply a family meal in our fellowship hall.
Have children 11 years or younger?
Kids check-in stations are located in the foyer by the stairwell. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible.
When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc.
Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself.
Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs and 6-11yrs.
- Drop off for birth -11yrs old begins 15mins before the service begins.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
If we need to contact you during the service, we will come and notify you. The nursery classroom has pagers available. If you received a pager when you checked your child into their classroom, we will attempt to page you before texting/calling you.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUT
Kid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed.
Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
Have youth ages 12-18 years?
- Youth meets every Wednesday in the Fellowship hall to the right-hand side when you enter the foyer.
- At 6:30pm youth join the main service for worship and then head over to the Fellowship hall for a fun interactive game, worship, a message, and ministry time.