Days & Times
Need to still attend online?
What to Expect
Service lasts about 90mins. Have children 11 years or younger? Have youth ages 12-18 years?
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. In preparation for meeting in our building, we have been monitoring the Governor’s recommendations and are taking the following steps to observe the guidelines:
- We will continue diligently cleaning and disinfecting our facilities before each service.
- We are not requiring anyone to wear masks but please feel welcome to wear one if you need to. As always, we want to honor each person’s convictions.
- We will have the nursery operational.
- Cleaned and disinfected surfaces.
- For touch free kids check-in, we will have a kids’ team member check in your children at the check-in station.
- Kids are always welcome to join us in the main services, if you do not feel comfortable having them in class at this time.
- Offering time will be during worship and can be given in the buckets provided on stage steps and in the connect box that is still available in the back by the main doors. Giving is also available via the app and online.
- If you, or someone in your family, is running a fever of 100 or more, or feeling ill, we ask that you please stay home, but also let us know. We want to pray for you and help in any way we can.
- Each service lasts about 75mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45min message.
- The 3rd Wednesday service of each month is simply a family meal in our fellowship hall.
Kids check-in stations are located in the foyer by the stairwell. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible.
When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc.
Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself.
Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs and 6-11yrs.
- Drop off for birth -11yrs old begins 15mins before the service begins.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
If we need to contact you during the service, we will come and notify you. The nursery classroom has pagers available. If you received a pager when you checked your child into their classroom, we will attempt to page you before texting/calling you.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUT
Kid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed.
Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
- Youth meets every Wednesday in the Fellowship hall to the right-hand side when you enter the foyer.
- At 6:30pm youth join the main service for worship and then head over to the Fellowship hall for a fun interactive game, worship, a message, and ministry time.