Days & Times
Need to attend online?
What to Expect
Service lasts about 90mins. Have children 11 years or younger? Have youth ages 12-18 years?
Our services are available on the following platforms.
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. In preparation for meeting in our building, we have been monitoring the Governor’s recommendations and are taking the following steps to observe the guidelines:
- We will continue diligently cleaning and disinfecting our facilities before each service.
- We are removing rows and adding additional space for social distancing in our sanctuary.
- We will have kids, preschool, and nursery operational.
- Cleaned and disinfected surfaces.
- For touch free kids check-in, we will have a kids’ team member check in your children at the check-in station.
- Kids are always welcome to join us in the main services, if you do not feel comfortable having them in class at this time.
- Offering time will be during worship and can be given in the buckets provided on stage steps and on tables the back of the sanctuary, and also in the connect boxes in the foyer area. Giving is also available via the app and online.
- If you, or someone in your family, is running a fever of 100 or more, or feeling ill, we ask that you please stay home, but also let us know. We want to pray for you and help in any way we can.
- We are located directly behind County Builders
- If you’re coming from the Interstate, turn left at 2nd street past McDonalds and then take the 2nd right.
- Sunday service lasts about 90mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45min message.
- Our 1st Wednesday service opens with 2 songs followed by a 30-35min message.
- The rest of the Wednesday services for the month will be either Community Outreach or Life Group nights, not held in the church building.
The VL Kids check-in stations are located in the hallway on the right side as you enter the building. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible.
When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc.
Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself.
Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs and 6-11yrs.
- Drop off for birth to 2yrs old begins 15mins before the service begins.
- 3-11yrs old join us in the main service for worship. Drop off begins during the fellowship break after worship.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
If we need to contact you during the service, we will send you a text on your phone. Birth to 5yrs old classrooms have pagers available. If you received a pager when you checked your child into their classroom, we will attempt to page you before texting/calling you.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUT
Kid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed.
Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
- Our Youth meet in the small building to the left of the main building (facing the building) on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
- Service starts at 6:30pm but doors open at 6pm for free flow fun activities before service. A typical youth service flow is 2 songs and 20 min message, followed by breaking into small groups for discussion.
- All of our services are created to allow for youth to grow in their relationship with God and others in a fun and engaging atmosphere.