Woodland Park Campus
What to Expect
Service lasts about 90mins.
- Sunday service lasts about 90mins usually starting with 3 songs followed by a 40-45min message.
Have children 11 years or younger?
When you enter into the main entrance, the kids check in station is on the right side of the lobby. A team member will be available to help make your first kids’ check-in experience as smooth as possible.
When checking in for the first time, we will ask for some basic information about your family including contact information, how many children are in your family, their ages, etc.
Once checked in, you will receive check-in stickers. Place the first name tag on your child’s shirt and give the second name tag to the teacher when they check into class. If you have a diaper bag, you will get a tag for that as well. Keep the sticker with the barcode on it for yourself.
Classrooms are broken up by the following ages:
- 0-2yrs, 3-5yrs and 6-11yrs.
- Drop off for kids begins 15mins before the service begins.
- All kids experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in creative and relevant ways – including praise and worship, video lessons, easy scripture memorization, and fun activities.
If we need to contact you during the service for any reason, we will send a text to your phone or come in to locate you in the sanctuary.
AFTER SERVICE CHECK OUT
Kid’s ministry checkout begins immediately after the adult service is dismissed.
Please bring the barcoded sticker receipt that printed out with your children’s name tag to your child’s classroom with you. The teacher will scan the barcode to ensure that your children are only released to the person who checked them into class.
Have youth ages 12-18 years?
- Youth meet every Tuesday at 6pm at 70 Morning Sun Dr Woodland Park, CO 80863
- The flow of service is usually 2-3 songs followed by a 30min message and ending with fun activities or small group discussions.